CNOOC Uganda Limited is a subsidiary of China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC). CNOOC Uganda Limited is delighted to offer employment opportunities to the local talent. Grow your career with CNOOC Uganda Limited and join our experienced team of professionals. Are you focused, committed, passionate and ready to take on new challenges? Then this could be your opportunity to make a valid contribution to the development of the oil and gas sector in Uganda.
Location: Kampala, Uganda. Mobilized to Albert Lake, construction sites or other cities if required.
Assist the Completions team to prepare work over & Completion related programs and technology related works.
• Learn completion program preparation from drilling/completion Engineers by assisting with well-engineering work.
• Learn completion/drilling /work over Authorization for Expenditure(AFE) preparation by assisting drilling/completion Engineer with AFE estimation.
• Take part in field operations training at the rig working site.
• Assist in completion/drilling data acquisition and “post well” reports.
• Assist with tracking the progress of the operations of the Joint Venture Partners.
• Participate in HSE training.
• Participate in conducting studies on completion
• and workover activities.
• Perform other tasks assigned by Completion and Workover Supervisors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical and Geological Engineering, or the related.
• At least 0-2 years of drilling-related working experience, preferably in the Oil and Gas Industry.
• Basic knowledge of Oil & Gas exploration and production operations in Uganda.
• Basic drilling design and operation knowledge.
• Basic understanding of the risk analysis methods, tools, and processes of drilling operations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, send your Application letter, CV and Academic documents merged into one PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position you are applying for as the email subject. Deadline for receiving applications is Friday 29th September, 2023 at 5:00 PM.
Please note that your CV should include your contact information, list of your qualifications, nationality and 3 related references. The first application submitted will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.