Duties and Responsibilities
• Type and present work for signature.
• Take dictations and then transcribe.
• Receive and files correspondence, minutes and other documents.
• Receive visitors and attend to their queries.
• Receive telephone calls and channels, them to appropriate offices.
• Book and schedule appointments for the Head of Institution.
• Receive and dispatch mail.
• Draft. letters and prepare responses to simple routine letters.
• Look after the office welfare and ensure that the office is well facilitated and secure.
Qualification and Experience
• Should have a Diploma in Secretarial Studies or business administration majoring in Secretarial Studies.
• Should have ‘0’ Level Certificate with at least two credit including English language and three passes OR a business qualification in secretarial studies with a credit in English.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under-listed Vacant Posts that exist within Ibanda District Local Government and Ibanda Municipal Council.
Applications filled in triplicate on Public Service Forms No.3 (Revised 2008) together with applicant’s summary form should be submitted to the Secretary District Service Commission – Ibanda, P.O. Box 388 Ibanda, not later than December 19 2023 at 5:00PM (Four Weeks from the date of the Publication of this Advert.) Application Forms should be filled in triplicate and should bear the title of the Post and Reference Number SN Ref. No specified against the Vacancy.
Applicants should attach Certified Photocopies of Academic Qualifications (Transcripts Certificates and pass lips, CVs, and three Passport Photographs (Colored) on each form and any other Relevant Documents.
Applicants already in Service should route their applications through their Heads of Department.
Jobs advertised are obtainable from Ibanda District Service Commission Notice Board and Ministry of Public Service Website www.publicservice.go.ug