JOB DETAILS: Job Summary:
Participate and support the implementation of robust legal management processes, systems and programs to ensure legal compliance according to the Bureau’s objectives.
Minimum Requirements: Qualifications:
• An Honor’s degree in Law.
• A Post Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
• Must be an advocate of the High Court with at least Three (3) Practicing Certificates
• Full professional qualification such as ICSA or other internationally recognized professional qualification is an added advantage.
• Three (3) years at Legal Officer Level.
• Computer literate, able to use of Microsoft office Applications and other applications.
• Professionalism, Integrity, team spirit
• Good communication skills
• Objective and independent
• Problem solving skills.
• Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
• Three (3) years at Legal Officer Level in a reputable public or private organisation.
All applicants must attach relevant soft copies of academic transcripts, certificates and relevant appointment letters. (PDF copies maximum 10MB).
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. All documents tendered in shall be verified with the relevant authorities. Any falsification of documents will lead to prosecution and any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
UGANDA BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN ALL EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ORGANISATION