|Job Title||Officer Cyber Intelligence||Job Grade||UCC8|
|Department||Information Technology and Research||Division/Section||Information Security|
|Reports To||Senior Officer Cyber Intelligence||Supervises||None|
|Location||UCC Head Office|
|Support all investigations, operations and management of the cyber intelligence unit / electronic content monitoring unit|
|1. Gather, synthesize, and analyze open-source intelligence information in support of investigations related to cybercrime
2. Create intelligence and investigative reports that represent the steps taken, the data sources reviewed and the conclusions drawn from the evaluation of the open source information.
3. Track and respond to all Requests for Information (RFI) from other departments, and law enforcement agencies
4. Test, evaluate and validate potential open source technologies for operational use
5. Monitor risk across the widest range of data sources within the open, deep and dark web to protect UCC infrastructure, brand and reputation
6. Regularly produce Intelligence Reports, providing detailed analysis on social media platforms, including relevant industry, political and geopolitical variables.
7. To support the Computer Emergency Response Team unit processes and activities.
|Education and Professional qualifications|
|1. A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related IT, IS, or Computing, communication fields;
2. Professional certification in any related field such as ICT security, CISSP/ GCIA/ GCFA/ CHFI/CEH/ CISA/ CISM is required
3. Certifications in data visualization, mining and analytics is an added advantage
|2-3 years of professional experience in carrying out online investigations, /data analytics, statistical analysis, information security, predictive modeling, or segmentation experience setting.|
|Skills, Knowledge and Abilities|
|· Experience in online investigations across different social media platforms using proprietary and open source tools
· Experience with Security information and event management systems (SEIM) or logging technologies like Splunk, Logstash, etc.
· Experience in data visualization and analytical tools.
· Ability to understand business/technical requirements for analysis/reporting purposes, interpret data and generate reports with clear actionable recommendations
· Highly organized with ability to manage time, priorities and multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Strong partnership and collaboration skills; must have experience influencing cross-functional leaders at varying levels of the organization.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nakasero Hospital is a private hospital that was started by a group of Consultant Doctors in 2009 who came together...Apply For This Job
Position Title : Operations Assistant, (Field Support) – 2 Positions Reference No : VN/UG/005/2022 Duty Station : Entebbe, Uganda Classification...Apply For This Job
Finance Trust Bank was licensed as a Tier 1 Commercial Bank on 11th November, 2013, taking over the financial services...Apply For This Job
Main Purpose: The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for effective management of post-paid accounts receivable and...Apply For This Job
The Uganda Communications Commission was established to implement the provisions of the UCC Act 2013 in accordance with the Laws...Apply For This Job
Job title : Statistician Visit https://www.era.go.ug/index.php/opportunities/jobs to download and read full job descriptions. How to Apply If you believe you have the...Apply For This Job