These qualifications include:
• Work experience – types and amounts (years) of work experience.
• Skills (soft skills and/or technical skills)
• Specific knowledge.
• Education level and type.
• Professional licenses, accreditations and certifications.
• Personal qualities and attributes.
• Physical abilities.
• Oversee day-to-day operations.
• Design strategy and set goals for growth.
• Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
• Set policies and processes.
• Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
• Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and Serving Ugandans to fill the under listed vacant posts that exist in the service of Luwero District Local Government on replacement basis. Applications to be submitted in triplicate on PS Form 3 (Revised 2008) to the Secretary District Service Commission, P.O. Box 78, Luwero, to reach him not later than 20th October 2023 at 5:00 pm.
Applications should be accompanied with 3 recent passport size photographs of the applicants, photocopies of O & A’ level certificates, certified copies of academic transcripts, certificates, valid Practicing Licenses & Registration certificate for health workers, appointments and confirmation letters for serving officers and other relevant supporting documents. National identity Card is a
Application forms can be obtained from Luwero District Service Commission offices or Public Service Commission offices, 2 floor Farmers house, Parliament Avenue, Kampala. Serving Officers should route their application forms through responsible officers (Accounting Officers) who should be informed of the closing date. Details of this advert can be obtained from Luwero District Service Commission Offices and District Notice .Luwero District Local Government website www.luwero.go.ug and the Ministry of Public Service Website www.publicservice.go.ug or you can consult District Service Commission secretariats country wide for the same. Qualified people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Only successful applicants will be notified to come for interviews. Applicants should not apply on more than two posts.