Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day
No. of vacancies: 01
Deadline: 15 December 2022
Hiring Organization: Ministry of Water and Environment
The Government of Uganda, through the Climate Change Department in the Ministry of Water and Environment has obtained a grant from the Green Climate Fund (GCF) for a three-year project to build capacity to advance National Adaptation Plan (NAP) process in Uganda. The UN Environment is the Delivery Partner for the Project, with the role of supporting and overseeing the project implementation.
Position: National Coordinator, NAP Uganda Project-One (One Vacancy)
Reports to: Permanent Secretary
Duty Station: Kampala Head Office
Duration: 2 years’ contract
• A postgraduate degree in climate change, environment and natural resource management; project management, public administration or development studies.
• At least fifteen (10/15) years of proven professional postgraduate experience working with Government in climate change adaptation and Environment and Natural Management.
• Experience in any of the following areas will be an added advantage: national and sector policy development and analysis and public sector planning and budgeting; integration of ENR and Climate change into sub-national and national development planning and budgeting process; institutional assessment and capacity building in relation to environment and natural resources and sustainable development;
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral English. Proven experience in Public Sector Management with particular focus on ENR and Climate Change;
• Experience in program development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, and reporting;
• Excellent skills and experience in stakeholder engagement and facilitation;
• Professional experience in the United Nations system.
Applications should be addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Water and Environment, Old Port Bell Road, Luzira PO Box 20026, Kampala and should be delivered to the Ministry Registry not later than 15th December 2022.
For further details, please refer to the website: www.mwe.go.ug
Tagged as: Government Jobs in Uganda
Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day Salary: UGX No. of vacancies: 01 Deadline: 09 December 2022 Hiring Organization: Mbale Regional Referral Hospital Job Details: Mbale...Apply For This Job
Position : Director Quality Assurance & Accreditation (DQAA) Salary Scale :NCHE 3 Number required :1 (One) Reports to : Executive...Apply For This Job
Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day Salary: UGX No. of vacancies: 01 Deadline: 15 December 2022 Hiring Organization: Ministry of Water and Environment Job Details:...Apply For This Job
Position: Stores Officer Reports to: Senior Administration Officer Directly Supervises: Admin Assistant – Stores Location: Jinja Job Purpose: Under the...Apply For This Job
The Grants Manager will contribute to achieving high quality programming by ensuring effective grants management including, compliance requirements, reporting, timely...Apply For This Job
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To deliver and receive mails and messages to relevant offices DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Observe...Apply For This Job