To initiate consultancy concept matters, income-generating strategies and write proposals
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the Supervisor in identifying consultancy networks for benchmarking and partnerships.
• Support the Supervisor in conducting the needs analysis and or market surveys to inform the development of consultancy support services.
• Participate in the budgeting process and development of consultancy work plans.
• Participate in the dissemination of findings to stakeholders.
• Maintain an up-to-date database of consultancies undertaken and consultancy reports.
• Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
• A Master’s Degree in Education or Statistics/Economics/ Measurements and Evaluation/ Monitoring & Evaluation / Project Planning & Management/ Business Administration or a related field from a recognized Institution.
• An Honors’ Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Arts/Sciences with a Post Graduate Diploma in Education / Project Planning and Management or Hons Degree in either Statistics or Economics or Project Planning and Management or Measurement and Evaluation or Business Administration or a related field from a recognized Institution.
• Minimum of Four (4) years working experience in Consultancy, two (2) of which should be in the field of Educational related consultancies.
• Experience in Curriculum related work is an added advantage. 25-50 Years CDS Permanent
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
The deadline for receipt of application is two calendar weeks from date of this advertisement
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director/Secretary, NCDC Governing Council,
P.O. Box 7002, Kampala.
Number of Copies: 6
“NCDC is an equal opportunity Employer”