|Job Title||Front Office Executive||Job Grade||UCC9|
|Department||Human Resource &
|Reports To||Senior Officer Administration||Supervises||None|
|To manage front office operations and provide approved required information in line with the UCC policies and procedures.
1. Serves UCC visitors/clients by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
2. Answer the phone, take messages, and redirect calls to appropriate offices.
3. Check, sort, and forward emails.
4. Provide appropriate information and standard UCC documents and handouts to all visitors and customers who physically visit UCC office premises and those that contact UCC using the UCC official phone lines or email.
5. Notify Commission personnel of visitor arrival.
6. Keep front desk clean, tidy, monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
7. Inform visitors/clients by handling and answering or referring them to appropriate offices.
8. Maintain security of the front office by maintaining a visitor’[s logbook, issuing visitors budges and monitoring all activities around the reception to ensure security of the reception in accordance with the commission policies and security guidelines.
9. Maintain updated employee and department directories.
|Education and Professional qualifications|
|· Bachelor’s degree in Office Management or Secretarial Duties or any other related field.|
|· Two (2) years’ experience in a front office management in a similar corporate setting,
|Skills, Knowledge and Attributes|
· Excellent working knowledge of office procedures and operation of a switch board.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· Proficient in English (Oral & written).
· Good communication and people skills
· Good organizational and multitasking abilities
· Problem solving skills.
General Summary The Counsellor will provide a full package of HIV Prevention interventions and on-going psycho- social support to...Apply For This Job
COUNTRY Uganda REQUIRED LANGUAGES English TYPE OF CONTRACT Fixed-term contract (6 months) NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS Specialisation in Hospital Pharmacy; experience in...Apply For This Job
Pepal is a dynamic and bold organisation with big ambitions. We bring together global corporations, NGOs and governments to develop...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Internal Auditor Supervisor: Manager Internal Audit and Risk Contract Length: 5 Years Job Purpose To review, evaluate and contribute...Apply For This Job
Ministry/Department- Office Of The President Post- ASSISTANT SECRETARY Scale- U4 Vacancies – 7 posts Reference- HRM 147/286/01 Minimum Age- 21...Apply For This Job
AKF East Africa is currently seeking a dynamic and motivated individual to fill the role of Country Finance Manager -Uganda...Apply For This Job