Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day
No. of vacancies: 01
Deadline: 15 December 2022
Hiring Organization: Ministry of Water and Environment
The Government of Uganda, through the Climate Change Department in the Ministry of Water and Environment has obtained a grant from the Green Climate Fund (GCF) for a three-year project to build capacity to advance National Adaptation Plan (NAP) process in Uganda. The UN Environment is the Delivery Partner for the Project, with the role of supporting and overseeing the project implementation.
Position: Finance Officer-1 (One Vacancy)
Reports to: National Coordinator
Duty Station: Kampala Head Office
Duration: 2 years’ contract
• Possess a degree in accounting or any other equivalent degree and full professional qualification in CPA, ACCA.
• Have at least five years of professional experience in accounting within a program, project or reference structure,
• Professional experience with the United Nations system will be an added advantage;
• Knowledge and experience in applying procurement processes of Government of Uganda and UN;
• Excellent communication skills in written and oral English;
• Ability to work under pressure, with short lead times;
• Have good computer skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and finance software (especially Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
Applications should be addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Water and Environment, Old Port Bell Road, Luzira PO Box 20026, Kampala and should be delivered to the Ministry Registry not later than 15th December 2022.
For further details, please refer to the website: www.mwe.go.ug
Tagged as: Government Jobs in Uganda
Background The Government of Uganda, through the Climate Change Department in the Ministry of Water and Environment has obtained a...Apply For This Job
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Conduct Specialized Audits on public sector organizations’ processes, procedures and systems to evaluate cost effectiveness,...Apply For This Job
ABOUT MASTERCARD FOUNDATION Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young...Apply For This Job
Organizational Setting and Work Relationships In the Regional Bureaux, the incumbent works under the direct supervision of the Regional Controller...Apply For This Job
Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day Salary: UGX No. of vacancies: 01 Deadline: 09 December 2022 Hiring Organization: Mbale Regional Referral Hospital Job Details: Mbale...Apply For This Job
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To deliver and receive mails and messages to relevant offices DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: • Observe...Apply For This Job