Applicants should be Ugandans holding an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences; or Bachelor of Arts in Arts; or Social Work and Social Administration; or Law; or Business Administration; or Development Studies or Ethics and Management; Public Administration and Management; or Tourism; or Information Technology; or any Humanities from a recognized University/Institution.
The incumbent will be responsible to the Senior Immigration Officer for performing the following duties:
– Processing travel documents, work and residence permits;
– Border patrol;
– Compiling immigration statistics;
– Carrying out investigations regarding immigration matters;
– Issuing of entry and exit visas;
– Verifying immigrants both at entry and exit;
– Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.