Work Hours: Full-time, 08 hours per day
No. of vacancies: 01
Deadline: 20 December 2022
Hiring Organization: Uganda Coffee Development Authority (UCDA)
Key duties and responsibilities
• Ensuring safe custody of the vehicle.
• Ensuring that the vehicle is regularly cleaned.
• Obeying all traffic regulations.
• Drive the Project vehicle during assigned official duties.
• Make requests for service of the vehicle when required.
• On a daily basis, update and maintain the vehicle log book.
• Routinely report any defects, accidents and mechanical defaults to relevant authorities.
• Perform other related duties as required by the Administrative and Logistics Officer.
Qualification and Experience
• A Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least a pass in English Language.
• Clean driving license with CM classes.
• At least minimum of five years of driving experience in a reputable organization.
• Must have passed competency driving test by the Ministry of Works and Transport or an equivalent institution
• Training in motor vehicle mechanics is an added advantage.
• Time Management.
• Fluency in English.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• High degree of integrity and honesty.
• Ability to work long hours.
Interested candidates should submit their applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, copies of both academic and professional certificates and testimonials, names and addresses of three reputable referees, contact details (e-mail, telephone) to email@example.com
Job Title: Cleaner (1) Reports to: Administrative Assistant Location: Kampala Job summary: To ensure a clean and safe environment for hospital staff and patients....Apply For This Job
Organizational Setting and Work Relationships The Driver in the UNHCR Office is normally supervised directly by the Administrative Officer/Associate/Assistant or...Apply For This Job
Number of Openings: Six (06) Reports to: Administration Officer Location: Entebbe/Kampala Department: Finance & Support...Apply For This Job
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB Responsible for driving, servicing, cleaning organizational vehicles, ensuring their safety and maintenance. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES...Apply For This Job
JOB DESCRIPTION If you are passionate about relief aid support and great with motor vehicles with extensive driver’s experience, send...Apply For This Job
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) is a global health nonprofit that makes foundational changes to health systems to protect people...Apply For This Job