JOB DETAILS: Job description Primary Purpose and Scope the Job (Job Role)-
Oversee, direct, and coordinate the planning, organizing, and offer Branch leadership necessary to achieve objectives in sales, operational costs, guest service and satisfaction, food/drink quality, cleanliness/Hygiene and overall restaurant sanitation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure that all restaurant policies and procedures, standards specifications and guidelines are followed and completed on a timely basis.
• Ensure compliance with health and safety, food preparation and serving, repair and maintenance.
• Ensure company objectives in sales, service quality, appearance of facility and hygiene through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment through organizing and supervising regular Branch deep cleaning.
• Adhere to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures.
• Prevent, handle and resolve complaints regarding food quality and service.
• Sample food and drink items by testing to ensure palatability and flavor conformity through regular store audits.
• Prevent and resolve personnel problems
• Minimise guest complaints by ensuring all guests are served. This will be done by ensuring 95% of their time is spent on floor coverage.
• Ensuring that the set SOPs of cash handling are adhered to
• Taking correct take away orders and ensuring they are correctly dispensed
• Ensuring prompt billing is done and correct change is given
• Ensuring delivery orders are prepared and picked on time
• Suggestive selling products and introduction of new ones to guests
• Maintaining high hygiene standards at the cashier station
• Ensure cutlery is wiped, polished and well displayed at the respective stations
• Oversea the dining area, supervises food and beverage service staff in accordance with operating policies that he or she may help establish.
• Seeks, listens and responds to Guest feedback.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Key Result Areas/ Key Performance Indicators (5-6 areas)
• Ensure guest’s satisfaction is met through consistently auditing the branch operations on a daily basis
• Enforce operational practices of the branch, making sure it runs smoothly and complies with food safety requirements.
• Ensure all company money is intact as transacted at all times and all transactions accompanied with official receipts
• Ensure quality food and drinks are served to all guests upon dispatch
• Ensure all take away food or drinks are properly packed/covered in accordance with the Food Safety and Hygiene standards.
• Pleasantly dealing with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Ensure proper packaging is done by organizing mis-en-place for take away orders
• Ability to communicate clearly in English.
• Ability to review P&L
• Able to handle money and operate a point-of-sale system.
• Must be prepared to work under pressure.
• Must have the ability to co-ordinate skills; demonstrate good core ethics and values.
• Must be result oriented, self-driven, articulate, and pro-active.
• Must have the ability to make quick and sound decisions.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Must have a degree/diploma in food & Beverage service or an equivalent of the same from a well-recognized institution.
• Have a competent knowledge of Customer Service and people management system.
• Computer literate in MS Suite.
• Two or more years of front-of-the-house operations and/or experience as a stand-in manager or Management trainee in the service or food and beverage industry-experience.