To maintain boreholes in functioning state.
• Boreholes serviced;
• Local pump mechanics trained and supervised;
• Community based maintenance systems enforced; and
• Periodic status reports prepared.
• Servicing boreholes;
• Training and supervising local pump mechanics;
• Enforcing community based maintenance system; and
• Preparing status periodic reports.
• Conducting effective meetings;
• Planning, organizing and coordinating;
• Time management; and
• Concern for quality and standards.
• Education Requirements
• ‘A’ Level plus a Certificate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized institution.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months:
Level of Education:
Job application procedure
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Ugandans to fill the under-listed Vacant Posts that exist within Ibanda District Local Government and Ibanda Municipal Council.
Applications filled in triplicate on Public Service Forms No.3 (Revised 2008) together with applicant’s summary form should be submitted to the Secretary District Service Commission – Ibanda, P.O. Box 388 Ibanda, not later than December 19 2023 at 5:00PM (Four Weeks from the date of the Publication of this Advert.) Application Forms should be filled in triplicate and should bear the title of the Post and Reference Number SN Ref. No specified against the Vacancy.
Applicants should attach Certified Photocopies of Academic Qualifications (Transcripts Certificates and pass lips, CVs, and three Passport Photographs (Colored) on each form and any other Relevant Documents.
Applicants already in Service should route their applications through their Heads of Department.
Jobs advertised are obtainable from Ibanda District Service Commission Notice Board and Ministry of Public Service