Experience and Other requirements: Skills
• Computer literate, able to use of Microsoft office Applications (MS Excel, MS Word, Power point)
• Professionalism, Integrity, team spirit
• Good communication skills
• Objective and independent
• Problem solving skills.
• Confidence, patience, politeness, tact and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
• Diploma in Procurement, Purchasing & Supplies, Logistics and chain supply Management, Commerce or Business Administration.
• Should have obtained a credit in Mathematics and English at O’ Level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise the loading and offloading and recording of stock to ensure a high level of accountability.
• Receive, and update bin cards for receipted and issued stock items.
• Carry out regular reconciliation of bin cards.
• Maintain a clean store and ensure the availability of bin cards.
• Participate in the issuing of items from the store to staff in compliance with the distribution and stores retrieval systems.
• Participate in the annual stock taking exercise.
• Participate in the preparation of the section’s budget, and workplan.
• Prepare and submit timely accountability for resources.
• Perform any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
All applicants must attach relevant soft copies of academic transcripts, certificates and relevant appointment letters. (PDF copies maximum 10MB).
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. All documents tendered in shall be verified with the relevant authorities. Any falsification of documents will lead to prosecution and any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
UGANDA BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN ALL EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ORGANISATION