• Diploma in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies, Public Administration, Logistics Management or any other relevant field.
• Should have obtained a credit in Mathematics and English at O’ Level
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect the cleanliness of the UBOS premises.
• Provide protective gears and uniforms to support staff.
• Participate in the Implementation of safety guidelines and procedures
• Compile monthly activity reports
• Undertake regular inspection of the furniture and fittings and report to officer in charge.
• Participate in the preparation of the section’s budget, and workplan.
• Prepare and submit timely accountability for resources.
• Perform any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
All applicants must attach relevant soft copies of academic transcripts, certificates and relevant appointment letters. (PDF copies maximum 10MB).
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. All documents tendered in shall be verified with the relevant authorities. Any falsification of documents will lead to prosecution and any form of lobbying and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
UGANDA BUREAU OF STATISTICS IS AN ALL EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY ORGANISATION